Happy Spring! Flowers are blooming, kids are out for their much-anticipated spring break, and Easter is right around the corner. We’re here to get you through it all and make sure you make the most of April.
1. Spring Cleaning
Nothing feels better than relaxing in a clean home and what better way to prepare for spring break and Easter than a deep clean of your home. Clean those baseboards, dust from top to bottom, change the lightbulbs, clean out the mystery drawers, and wash your sheets! Revisit our blog post on Spring Cleaning here.
2. Make Spring Break One to Remember!
Children anticipate spring break every year, let’s make it a memorable week. Here are a few ideas for ways to maximize the fun for your kids:
- Vacation – Everyone loves a good vacation whether it’s taking a flight to a resort, a cruise, or a family road trip you can’t go wrong with a vacation. Relax or pack it with activities and enjoy quality family time.
- Outdoor activities – Plan outdoor activities to do as a family like a hike or walk in the park. Create a family sports day with a trophy or medal for the winners that can be used each year. There are so many fun sports that can be played as a family from kickball to mini-golf. Get creative and enjoy the warm weather that spring brings.
- Outdoor festivals – There are a variety of festivals that take place during spring from music festivals to cherry blossom festivals. These are great for all ages and there should be a festival to accommodate everyone’s interests.
- Movie Night – Enjoy a family movie night with snacks and allow the kids to choose the movie of the night. We offer a huge selection of movies for everyone here at UP Faith & Family
- Have a cookout or picnic – What’s better than great weather and good food? You can have both with a picnic in the park or a backyard bbq.
3. Easter Celebration
Easter Sunday is quickly approaching and the perfect way to end spring break and celebrate with family. After Easter dinner, enjoy the many offerings on UP Faith & Family in our Easter Lives Here | Experience His Journey collection: here