With so much going on in the world sometimes it is hard for us to take time and appreciate the good and give thanks for the many things that matter! We think that every day should be an opportunity to Uplift someone and give thanks, so we want to thank YOU!
Thank you for subscribing to UP Faith & Family. Thank you for watching our movies, series, and supporting the content we curate specifically for our subscribers! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment letting us know how you felt about a particular title. Thank you for not only supporting our service but sharing how much you love our uplifting content with your friends and family! We are grateful to have you as part of our family and wish you a safe holiday full of happiness and love!
This Thanksgiving, it is our hope that you will be able to share it with your family and friends, counting the big and small joys of life!
Here are five titles to watch on UP Faith & Family this Thanksgiving:
- Carrie Underwood: My Savior – Live from The Ryman – Listen to 7x Grammy winner Carrie Underwood perform her My Savior album live and experience an at-home concert as Carrie sings old hymns and new songs sure to provide the perfect atmosphere to give thanks! Watch Now
- Hudson & Rex – This is a show the entire family can enjoy including your pup and let’s be honest our dogs are family. In each episode, animal lovers rejoice as Charlie Hudson and his German Shepard Rex solve a unique new crime. Stream Hudson and Rex exclusively on UP Faith & Family. Watch Now
- Girls Got to Eat – Join Tammy Weed as she cooks up some amazing food that is sure to inspire you to switch up your Thanksgiving menu or add an extra special touch and whip up a charcuterie board to rival a Michelin star restaurant. Get inspired or watch an episode to build up your appetite for your Thanksgiving meal. Watch Now
- Selfie Dad– Laughing together is one of the purest forms of love, so what better way to spend Thanksgiving than laughing with your family while also receiving a message on being thankful for what you have and where you are. Selfie Dad provides all of the above as we follow the story of Ben who is unhappy with his life as he goes through a mid-life crisis in hopes of finding true happiness. A video of Ben goes viral to his daughter’s dismay coining him the title of Selfie Dad. Get your laugh on by streaming Selfie Dad on UP Faith & Family. Watch Now
- Bennett’s Song – Rounding out the list is another great family movie that brings us through an unconventional love story of a widower and a divorcee who both have seven kids each yet find love. This is a title that shows that love sometimes comes when you least expect it, and that family is not always blood. A great movie to watch with friends, family, or a tearjerker that can also be watched alone. Watch Now
We hope that today is a day to reflect on some of the bright moments in unprecedented times and that, whether with family and friends or alone, today was special.